Taking care of yourself starts with making the right choices in your healthcare. Endless Mountains Health Systems Rehabilitation & Wellness Center has been designed in order to promote wellness. We offer physical and occupational therapy, as well as a wellness center staffed by licensed, qualified staff that is available to answer questions and assist you in achieving your goals. Your good health is a priority to us, and health promotion is what we are about. We are making a commitment to a healthier you.
Based on evaluation findings, the therapist establishes an individualized treatment program of short and long term goals. To accomplish these goals some of the following treatment techniques may be used:
therapeutic exercises, postural re-education, joint mobilization and range of motion exercises, cardiovascular endurance training, relaxation exercises, biofeedback, and ambulation training.
Modalities, including decompression table, ultrasound, electrotherapy, Cryotherapy, and hydrotherapy also can be applied during the treatment program.
Conditions treated by physical therapists:
- Orthopaedic injuries and conditions of the upper and lower extremities
- Replacements, reconstructions and other orthopedic surgical conditions
- Balance and gait problems
- Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis
- Open wounds
- Neck and Back injuries
Conditions treated by occupational therapists:
Hand injuries such as tendonitis, flexor/extensor injury, carpal tunnel syndrome and release, contractures, traumatic injury, amputations and burns
- Upper extremity splinting
- Wrist and elbow injuries
- Head injury
- Upper extremity deficit due to a neurological condition
- Problems with self care or independent ADL’s such as meal preparation or car transfers