Visiting Hours: Med/Surg 11 AM – 8:30 PM
ICU/CCU 15 minute visits only @ 11 AM, 1, 5 & 7 PM
- Visitors are limited to two for each patient at any time. Visiting privileges will be granted by and monitored by the charge nurse of duty.
- Visits should be short and pleasant.
- Visitors seeing patients in Critical Care Unit must check with the charge nurse before each visit.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 12 years will not be allowed to visit ICU or Isolation patients. Children must be free of symptoms of colds or any communicable disease.
- During epidemics of flu or other illnesses, visitation privileges will be suspended. At other times, visitors are asked not to visit if they have cold or flu like symptoms or any illness which could be contagious.
- Conversations should be kept low so as not to distract other patients
- Visitors are requested not to sit on patient’s beds.
- Items of food or drink brought in by visitor may not be given to a patient without first checking with the charge nurse.
- Electrical items brought in by visitors must be checked by the biomedical engineer before used by the patient.
- Any visitors injured when in the building or on the grounds will be seen by a physician in our ER. If they refuse this all details must be documented.