Current Job Openings:
- Registered Nurse – Med Surg/2nd Shift
- Registered Nurse – Emergency/1st & 2nd Shift
- Registered Nurse – SPU/Recovery/1st shift
- Licensed Practical Nurse – Med Surg/3rd shift
- Medical Technologist/MLT – Laboratory/3rd shift
- Respiratory Therapist – Cardiopulmonary Services/2nd shift
- Phlebotomist – Laboratory/2nd shift/Part Time
- Nurse Aide – Med Surg/ED/3rd shift
- Medical Records Processor – Day Shift
- Patient Intake/Receptionist – 2nd shift/Part Time
- Maintenance Tech – 3rd shift/Part Time
Click on the link below to apply:
As part of the healthcare team at Endless Mountains Health Systems, our staff has the unique opportunity to work in a community hospital by providing top level care to our patients. Our employees become part of the EMHS family and achieve a work/home balance with flexible scheduling and supportive management.
How to Apply
Apply online or visit the Information Desk at our facility during the hours of Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 3:00pm at the following location:
100 Hospital Drive
Montrose, PA 18801
If you would like to speak to the Human Resources Department, call 570-278-5529 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are reviewed promptly by a hiring representative. All applications and resumes are kept on file for six months and will be considered for future positions.
Qualified candidates will be contacted to coordinate an interview. All candidates will be asked to complete an employment application prior to the interview.
When an applicant is hired, the following must be completed:
- Prior Employment Background Check
- Child Abuse Clearances as mandated by the state of PA
- Health/drug screening
- Employee Orientation
EMHS Benefit Package
- An $10,000 employment bonus for full-time Registered Nurse new hires and $5,000 for part time Registered Nurse new hires.
- All employees are encouraged to continue their education to further meet our patient needs and can be reimbursed for education. Reimbursement levels are based on position.
- Employees are eligible for benefits based on hours worked. Benefits that are currently available include:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
EMHS is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual preference, disability, marital, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If an applicant requires a reasonable accommodation to assist in completing any part of the application and/or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 570-278-5529. EMHS is a drug-free workplace.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 570-278-5529.
Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act
Equal Opportunity is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Employee Polygraph Protection Act